lauantai 7. syyskuuta 2013

A day of cross country

Right - the ever magnificent London came and went. Now that's done we can calm down and relax for the next wee... wait what? OH MY. The wife isn't done shopping. So ok, we can expect a fair amount of franticly chugging the pushchair hither and yon in expectance of finding a bargain in clothes.. my favourite job in the world: lollygagging on a wooden bench while the Mrs. treats herself to a splendor of fabricy goodness.

I picket up a Pay as you go sim for the internet so I can use it whenever now... and all tjisonly 10 pounds sterling ;)

Today we had a peak in Queensgate, Peterborough - which is a large shopping center - and are currently browsing in Waitrose -  a more posh grocery store. Looks like we're gathering in our basket a selection of nice cheeses and maybe even a bottle of wine

Most of our pictures thus far from the trip are on my SLR camera which I can't properly empty yet so will have to wait till later for those. The battery ran dead after three full days of use and taking over 700 pictures. I already bought a travel adapter for the charger so today I will recharge it. Untill that time you can enjoy what my phone has seen:


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti