torstai 12. syyskuuta 2013

Last day

Routines.
It's sort of funny that every time I come to Peterborough I end up doing the same things all over again. Visit the same Costa coffee, browse through Waitrose, go see the Cathedral etc. It has almost become a routine that I do. Weird part is that untill now it hasn't bothered me. This time I dod want to rent a car but we decided it was foe the best not to try our luck on the roads of Britain. They are afterall full of borderline crazy drivers.

Headache.
Had one for two days now. Not all the time but today it came bundled with car sickness which is a total pain in so many ways. At thi very moment I am lying down on the bed in a dark room hoping it will pass soon so that all of today - the last day - isn't spent in a diminished capacity.

Money.
Spent it all. More or less. On stuff we won't need for long mind you. But it's our baby afterall. And who's baby is ever more precious than your own? 6 pounds for a knitted cap? I should start a business like that. Parents tend to spare little expenses when it comes to their progeny.

Broken.
Managed to break the laptop screen. Bumped something on it and part of the screen stopped showing anything. It's a shame though it was a nice laptop. We do have travel insurance but I'm still bothered by the hassle of sending it out to get checked and waiting for it to be fixed. :-/

Pics
I have little new pictures to share that aren't already on facebook and the SLR still has most. I'll do those when we get back though. Too much of a hassle to start now. So many pictures.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti