tiistai 25. toukokuuta 2010

Hello Internet!

I have this new found zest for life right now. Much going on at the moment and a lot of things to look forward to. Today I'll be going out on an island to relax in a cottage which is just sweet, albeit it is raining outside. Some drinking activities coming up in the weekend also two of my good friends are getting married and sometime after that I get to go on a 2 night cruise. So much stuff planned right now I can't believe it ;)

So .. about that iPad.. wouldn't it be weird if I ranted on and on about it being a waste of time and maybe not being worth your salt and then after all that I'd wanted one? Wouldn't it also be weird for me to order it just on a whim? I guess that's my ADHD acting up but I just gotta have that sucker :)

Yah so I'll prolly get my iPad in july when my lovely sister comes to visit from the USA. Yah you know who you are! I will be giving more banal statements about the iPad once I get it.

I started my own tweetpage today. Although it's a certainty no one will ever venture as far as twitter.com in Finland I thought it to be socially comforting to know atleast I'm available for peeping over the internet in more venues than one. So do dare to check out my tweets and comment and whatever. Here's an incentive. Comment something interesting on either my tweet or blog and I will reward you somehow. Let's see what I'll do. Yah no I won't send you cash so stop asking already ;)
So go to twitter and bq82

http://www.twitter.com/bq82


And as always my youtube channel is still open at http://www.youtube.com/baqu82 and here is my newest edition for you straight on my blog!

1 kommentti: